Choose AFL as your one-source provider for optical FTTx solutions
Increasing demand for high-speed broadband internet access, Over-the-Top (OTT) video or TV and telephone/wireless services is driving service providers to invest in or expand upon state-of-the-art fiber optic or “FTTx” networks. FTTx brings signal and bandwidth from service providers to subscribers, whether it is a single-family residence or home (FTTH), a multi-dwelling commercial or residential unit (MDU), warehouse or other building (FTTB), node (FTTN) or desk (FTTD).
Across a neighborhood, campus or city, AFL makes FTTx easy. We are the only provider whose portfolio includes end-to-end passive infrastructure.
AFL FTTx Solutions:
- Outside Plant Engineering Services (OSPE)
- Passive Infrastructure
- Outside Plant (Distribution Enclosures, Aerial or Sealed Closures, Multi-Port Terminals)
- Inside Plant (Rack/Wall Mount Panels, Field Installable Connectors, Passive Optical Components)
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Fiber Optic Cable Hardware
- Fusion Splicing Systems
- Test and Inspection Equipment
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Supplies
- Education and Training (Light Brigade)
As the world migrates toward a fiber optic infrastructure, AFL is uniquely poised for the growth of FTTx markets. With an unsurpassed knowledge of end-to-end, cost-effective solutions, AFL can help you bring fiber to the last mile—your subscriber.